Fitbit?

FarmGirl71
on 10/6/14 8:14 am - Maben, MS
VSG on 05/05/15

I really want to be accountable and track my food and exercise... My sister has a Fitbit. I don't know a thing about it... Do you have any thoughts or BETTER ideas?

Bette B.
on 10/6/14 11:06 am

The Fitbit is going to count your steps and estimate how many calories you burn taking them. If you want to track food, you have to enter it on the their website. If you do exercising other than walking, you have to enter it on the website. To track your weight, ditto.

That being said, I love mine, if only for the positive reinforcement of it vibrating when I hit those 10,000 steps in a day.

Banded 10 years & maintaining my weight loss!! Any questions, message me.

Massage_lady
on 10/6/14 11:55 am

I got the fit bit one a few weeks ago. It has really opened my eyes to how many steps I actually take a day and the fact that I need to step it up a bit. I also synced it to myfitnesspal app. Which I use for my food journal. It has helped me a lot to track calories in to calories out. Love it!

kheinz
on 10/6/14 1:04 pm
RNY on 07/23/14 with

I have a jawbone and absolutely love it!  It has truly motivated me!

sharlit
on 10/6/14 7:01 pm - Northcote, Australia
VSG on 09/17/14 with

I love my Fitbit. I have the linked scale which updates my weight and body fat percentage. It keeps me honest!

J Connel
on 10/6/14 9:00 pm
VSG on 04/13/15

I have a Fitbit and honestly I don't love it.  I like what it does for me, but I have the FitBit One - the clip.  I bought it a couple years ago before the fancy cool bracelets.  I hate the clip one - it never seems to really stay in place.  I always worry about falling off or just losing it.  If I had the bracelet I think I'd love it.  Just consider your lifestyle before you invest in one.  I didn't have the bracelet choice years ago, but I think I'm going to put it on my Christmas list for this year.  

T Hagalicious Rebel
Brown

on 10/6/14 9:26 pm - Brooklyn
VSG on 04/25/14

I have the fitbit one & I really like it. I downloaded the app & put in all my information there, like my food intake, water, etc. I like that it keeps track of everything including my sleep! I didn't realize how restless I was at night & how little sleep I was truly getting, so now trying to go to sleep earlier. Since the app is in my iPod also it tells me on there if I almost reached my goal, & has cute sayings like you overachiever or move it Tanya, etc. I don't have a problem with the clip, I clip it onto my bra.

No one surgery is better than the other, what works for one may not work for another. T-Rebel

https://fivedaymeattest.com/

Char1Char
on 10/7/14 2:06 am

My daughter gave me one and every day I look forward to seeing how many steps I have taken and how many calories I have burned. I refused at first to put it on and get it synced with my computer, but once I did, I am addicted. Do it!

TammySJ
on 10/7/14 3:43 am - Davenport, IA

I have the fitbit ONE and I also love it.  I've had it for almost 2 years and use it every day!!  It just recently stopped charging so I called the co and they are sending me a new one....but until I get the new one, I'm going crazy cause I can't track anything and I feel lost without the tracker attached to my bra.  I keep thinking I just forgot it today and therefore I quickly hit my chest/bra strap to see if its there and sadly its not...I'm sure that looks weird to some people - haha!  I can't wait for it to arrive on Thursday!  Get it...you won't regret it!

White Dove
on 10/7/14 4:24 am - Warren, OH

I use Vivofit because I like water aerobics, swimming and wanted something to use in the pool

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends