Hey everybody! I had surgery on Sept 26 2014!

fatgirl1669
on 10/3/14 3:49 pm - Star City, AR

Well I am happy to report I had sleeve surgery a week ago and I am super glad I get soft pureed foods tomorrow. I have been losing a lb a day. Really hoping I'm not drinking too fast.  I have always been a Gulper.  Really wish you guys could suggest some yummy soft foods you all ate. I have tuna fish on my mind for lunch.  Lol 

God Bless us all on this journey KC

NYMom222
on 10/3/14 4:17 pm
RNY on 07/23/14

Wow congratulation! My diet was Soft for I week- yogurt, cottage cheese, farina- then pureed. Not sure which one you are actually moving to. When I got to pureed food I never blended anything in the blender, I just mashed or cut things really small. People talk about a ricotta bake, my version was mix ricotta with  little thawed frozen spinach, put in small baking dish. mash 1 meatball with sauce, and layer on top, add a little bit of shredded mozzarella and bake. Also refried beans with salsa and small amount shred cheddar-heat in microwave. Tuna mixed with a little mayo hit my stomach like a lead balloon...but everyone is different. With all new foods, tread lightly until you are sure it agrees with you. Good Luck!

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save