FRUSTRATED!!!!

(deactivated member)
on 10/7/14 1:36 am - RIVERDALE, NJ

I have all my requirements in and the lady at the suergons office wont put in for approval until i go for another 2 sestions with there nutritionist.  I live 2 hours away and hes a joke.  Ive been going to one up were I'm at for months and have a letter from her stating it.  I just want to get the **** over with already I'm at a point were I wanted to tell the lady in the office to go **** her self.  The doctor said he doesnt have a problem with it he just wants to make sure I get approved and he said yes its fine but the lady who does the approval wont put it through so I dont know Im at at loss for words

Valerie G.
on 10/7/14 1:38 am - Northwest Mountains, GA
Ask to speak with the office manager. You should not have to be dictated to go to "their nutritionist" especially if you have one you already like.

Valerie
DS 2005

There is room on this earth for all of God's creatures..
next to the mashed potatoes

C H
on 10/7/14 1:51 am

going through something similar, trying to remain calm. hang in there!

(deactivated member)
on 10/7/14 2:15 am - RIVERDALE, NJ

Thanks guys!  I try not to let my emotions get the best of me with things like this but I'm so ready to just be done with this to move on....Between all the doctors, procedures...getting this sent here...this doctor didnt get this so I got to back to that doctor...you need this in order to do that bla bla bla lol but ye I will remain patient and just let it be!  I  did everything so now its on them 

tdallison
on 10/7/14 3:37 am - TX
VSG on 08/26/13

I would let the surgeon know his staff is not working with you on this. Sounds like she needs to be educated on procedures. Hope things move quickly for you

Toni Dallison

"I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength" Phil. 4:13

poet_kelly
on 10/7/14 5:32 am - OH

So neither your insurance company nor your surgeon say you need two more visits with a nutritionist but the lady that submits the paperwork for approval is insisting you need two more visits?  If that's the case, I would speak to her supervisor (would that be the surgeon)?  Because that makes no sense.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

(deactivated member)
on 10/7/14 6:06 am - RIVERDALE, NJ

I think she feels I went over her head to talk to the doctor....Its my choice if Im able to do the surgery sooner the better ya know???

LISER617
on 10/7/14 6:08 am - MA
RNY on 08/01/14

That IS frustrating. I would definatly speak to the surgeon. I know that i had similiar problems pre op as well. All i can say is that it will all get straightened out.  Just stay on top of it... it will totally be worth it! 

Lisa (38) my goal is 160 lbs.... my dream is happy and healthy