New York Gyn

nyitalianbbw
on 10/4/14 9:30 am

Can anyone recommend a Gyn in Long Island NY that is compassionate to women of size ? I'd appreciate any recomendstions . Tired of doctors talking more about my weight than the issues I'm seeing them for . 

T Hagalicious Rebel
Brown

on 10/4/14 10:41 am - Brooklyn
VSG on 04/25/14

Probably experimenting with different gyms in your area is a good start. I don't know any gyms that are compassionate to women of size, most people are caught up in their own world to notice you if that's what you're concerned about. Gyms might have a trial offer & might include a trainer session to get you associated with the equipment. See if your job or health insurance offers any discounts if you join, you might be able to save some money.

Check out gyms online & see if they have customer reviews on their site or maybe on Facebook.

No one surgery is better than the other, what works for one may not work for another. T-Rebel

https://fivedaymeattest.com/

nyitalianbbw
on 10/4/14 10:51 am

Thanks for your reply. I was actually looking for a gynocologist , my bad I should of spelled it out instead of Gyn. Thanks again 

NYMom222
on 10/5/14 2:28 pm
RNY on 07/23/14

I don't know where you live on Long Island but I have been going to Dr. Dreux Patton in Port Jefferson for a number of years and he has never made me feel bad about my weight. When I told him I was getting weight loss surgery he has been very supportive and thought it was a good idea. He never made me feel that my problems gyn-wise over the years were because of my weight. He is kind of quiet, actually now that I've know him awhile I think he's a little shy and it just takes him time to warm up to you. Even when I chose not to have him do my hysterectomy, and went into Sloan-Kettering... He said he understood...didn't give me an attitude at all.  He has never made me feel embarrassed or uncomfortable. Good Luck!

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save