You know what day it is! B*TCHFest Day!

Sammy D.
on 10/1/14 11:09 pm - New Bern, NC
VSG on 11/06/14

Heck I'm a conservative that leans libertarian, and I can't even stand Fox News, but I can't really stand any news source as it is always biased right/left propaganda.

HW: 478+ Consult: 478 Pre Op: 453 SW: 438 CW: 293 (7-20-15) GW: 225 LBS Gone: 185

VSG with Dr. T. Ryan Heider at the Center for Surgical Weight Loss at Lake Norman 11-6-14

ACTS 2:38

ANGELINA6501
on 10/1/14 6:51 am
VSG on 12/16/14

This morning waiting for my ultrasound, some awful TV show with John Tesh came on and they were talking about secrets to a happy relationship. Ok, so this subject is cool but I'm expecting the same old recycled responses. #1 was to give your spouse 4 hugs a day. Ok, well that sounds nice. Then he says, well if you are a large person, you might want to give them some warning that you are coming in for a hug. Ummmm.....what does that even mean?

~Angela

VSG 12/16/2014   HW: 309 / SW: 280 / CW: 226

Bette B.
on 10/1/14 10:57 am

It means that John Tesh is an idiot.

Banded 10 years & maintaining my weight loss!! Any questions, message me.

ANGELINA6501
on 10/1/14 12:21 pm, edited 10/1/14 12:21 pm
VSG on 12/16/14

HA HA HA!  My husband was like, "who is John Tesh?"

~Angela

VSG 12/16/2014   HW: 309 / SW: 280 / CW: 226

purplecow
on 10/1/14 11:23 am
purplecow
on 10/1/14 11:25 am

scuze me John Tesh -- idiot!

Bette B.
on 10/1/14 11:01 am

I have to add one, after my driving fiasco today. Dear highway and public works people: would it kill you to trim branches on the trees that are near highway access signs? I almost got killed today trying to figure out whether my planned right turn was going to take me onto the highway NORTH or SOUTH, because the top of the sign was completely covered. And I must apologize to the poor woman who was kind enough to wait while I figure out what the **** was where.

Banded 10 years & maintaining my weight loss!! Any questions, message me.

rocky513
on 10/1/14 12:21 pm - WI

Facebook...UUGHHHH!  I have blocked EVERY member of my immediate family because they think EVERY post is about them and they take it in a very negative way.  NEWSFLASH... most of what I post has nothing to do with you, but if the shoe fits, lace that ***** up and wear it!  

Pirater un compte facebook sans logiciel depuis votre ordinateur, smartphone, tablette.. http://pirater-facebook-logiciel.com

HW 270 SW 236 GW 160 CW 145 (15 pounds below goal!)

VBG Aug. 7, 1986, Revised to RNY Nov. 18, 2010

cherylwk
on 10/1/14 10:27 pm - Standish, ME

Ok this is my fist *****fest.  Well on this site!  I am trying to get a revision to bypass from band.  What a pain in the arse.  I was doing fine with the band, and i go in for a routine appointment and they tell me I need to have a floroscope because they are finding that the band causes trouble with the esophigis.  Well of course they find a slight problem and remove all the fluid.  Bad for me, then they tell me they are no longer Doing the band surgery since they do not find it effective and they have so may people with problems.  So I am left with no choice but to have a revision or gain weight, with no restriction.  I have Diabetes so my endro really wants me to have the bypass, since I have no complications at this point, but I am headed in that direction.  So stupid me I think this is going to happen relatively quickly.  WRONG!  I have to start all over.  Thank sucks!!!!!!   

MaryEllen OntheEastCoast
on 10/2/14 2:26 am - CT

Would posters please read their posts before hitting submit?  It is not even the basic spelling errors - it is words that are so horribly misspelled that they make no sense at all.  Maybe turn on auto-correct?  I am so tired of guessing at what someone is trying to say.

Bette - I also live in CT and driving these days is like the wild wild West here.  Between the constant heavy traffic and the idiots who have managed to get licenses, driving has become ridiculous - no matter what time of day or night.