Surgery October 6th

Bubbles314
on 9/26/14 4:32 pm - Kalamazoo, MI
RNY on 10/06/14

Anyone else having their surgery on October 6th?  I remember Missourimedic but can't remember others, sorry.  Thought it would be nice to keep in touch to see how we are all doing.  Good luck to you

Buckshot
on 9/27/14 11:17 pm
VSG on 10/20/14

Yes I am having my surgery on Oct.6... I'm doing the liquid diet now to prep and can't wait for the 6th to get here. so excited and nerves... good luck!  

cleared for surgery 9/2/14   SURGERY DAY SET FOR OCT.6.2014 

Bubbles314
on 9/28/14 6:32 am - Kalamazoo, MI
RNY on 10/06/14

Hi

So that's 3 of us having surgery on Oct. 6.  I am having RNY, you and the Missourimedic are both getting the sleeve.

I am also doing the liquid diet I can't wait for it to be over.   3 weeks is plenty for me I hope my liver is shrinking.  I feel the same way you do excited and nervous.  I talked to a friend today and told her I was having surgery and she said you are surprisingly calm for it being so close.  I did not know what to say I don't feel calm, it's more that I have had enough to drink and alright already lets get on with it (3 weeks on a liquid diet is more weeks than I ever thought I could go without food).  I am proud of myself for this is hard, and yes I am whining saying to myself "one week to go and it will all be worth it".  The good part is I have lost 20 pounds and won't gain it back because of eating.  I wish you all the luck and yes we should keep in touch.  I don't know how to friend you it would be nice to hear from others going through similar experiences.

Bubbles314
on 9/28/14 6:41 am - Kalamazoo, MI
RNY on 10/06/14

I just did friend you per your request. 
Does that mean I am on your friend list?  If not what do I do to request it, I am just learning about the boards I really haven't been on any before.  I"ll also put the question to OH

bye