XPOST: Plastic Surgery Tomorrow! Plus Pics of Excess Skin After Losing Almost 250 lbs!...

Nikke2003
on 9/24/14 5:20 am - PA
VSG on 05/13/13

hahahaha, I don't blame you. I really thought it would going to end up looking much worse. My husband even admitted, "yeah, you really don't look bad at all... I was bracing myself for impact when you started this whole thing" haha... what a dope!

Thanks for the support! I will be posting "afters" at some point! :)

For more info on my journey & goals, visit my blog at http://flirtybythirty.wordpress.com

Member Services
on 9/24/14 5:39 am - Irvine, CA

Crackerno
on 9/24/14 6:28 am - Canada

thank you for being so open and sharing on your journey.  I could only wish for my body to look like yours... I wish you all best and can't wait to hear from you again. 

Oxford Comma Hag
on 9/24/14 8:57 am
Speedy recovery! I'm very excited for you. Youhave done terrifically through this whole process; I have no doubt you will do wonderfully through this.

I fight badgers with spoons.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 800-273-8255

Suicidepreventionlifeline.org

Spyderlady
on 9/24/14 9:36 am

Hi Nikke, I have to tell you that I spent a good share of the afternoon reading your blogs from the beginning.  I'm going to be curious about your plastic surgery results.  Please share with everybody how that goes and the results.  I'm sure that is something we all have in the back of our minds.  As for me,  I have not started my journey, other than attending the first seminar.  I have to attend a 3 month WLS group before I can be approved by my insurance company.  Thanks for sharing!!

ShadowWolf3
on 9/24/14 5:34 pm - OH
VSG on 03/19/15

For someone who lost 250 pounds you look amazing! I had envisioned with that big of a weight loss your skin would be really saggy.  No offense.  But really you look good.

The tragedy in life doesn't lie in not reaching your goal. The tragedy lies in having no goal to reach.- Benjamin Mays

HW:450, Consult W:371, SW:353

southbay311
on 9/25/14 3:46 am - NV
RNY on 02/22/12

All the best friend,you will look amazing!

H/W 326   S/W 287                                                                                     GW 145                                                      
hammonds99
on 9/26/14 2:20 am

Nikke

Thank you so much for the pics.  I had my surgery 8/11/14 and so far have lost 60 lbs.  I do have to say you really do look good for the amount of wt you have lost.  I know we are all different, but it does give me some idea of what I am looking at, I was 405 lbs when I started this.  I would love to see 185lbs.  Thank you for being an inspiration to me. I have had some post op problems, but you have given me some hope knowing that we can lose that amount of weight.

gram247
on 9/30/14 1:16 am

Nikke, I have had 2 plastic surgery procedures to remove excess skin, a lower body lift which removed 20 pounds of belly and 10 from each thigh by lipo. I have one more procedure scheduled for 10/321 to remove the hanging skin from my thighs. I have no idea what that amount will be - so far I have lost a total of 180 pounds. 

I can actually wear a size 12! i haven't been s 12 since I was a teenager, & I am 67 now. 

The most interesting thing is that I don't know myself when I look in the mirror. It takes some getting used to but it is a wonderful feeling

Good luck.