Please be wary of old outdated vitamin information being spread around the boards

Chilipepper
on 9/23/14 6:33 am

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/rny/5271744/vitamins/

Please don't take someone's words as gospel. Please do the  to find the truth. 6 yr old information can make you SICK!

"The first thing I do in the morning is brush my teeth and sharpen my tongue." --- Dorothy Parker  

"You may not like what I say or how I say it, but it may be just exactly what you need to hear." ---Kathryn White

Cicerogirl, The PhD
Version

on 9/23/14 10:37 am - OH

The ASMBS has NOT changed their basic vitamin supplementation guidelines from 2008.  The updated ASMBS guidelines from 2013 still say the same things they said in 2008. 

You didn't provide any evidence of newer guidelines on that post nor have you provided any on this one!  If the guidelines are outdated, provide the newer ones.  Until then, stop trying to scare people into thinking that the 2008 ASMBS guidelines are "dangerous".

I am really surprised at how disingenuous you are being about this.  If you credible, new Infor action, the  please provide it because lots of us would love to see it (and I say that sincerely not sarcastically).  Until, then, though... This isn't helpful to anyone.

Lora

14 years out; 190 pounds lost, 165 pound loss maintained

You don't drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there.