Holiday Havoc vs. Happiness

Cathy W.
on 9/26/14 8:51 am

Hi Angel - I started a goal not to eat Halloween candy on the OH Goal system so we can make it official and do it together.  I hope you'll join me in the challenge!

Member Services
on 9/26/14 8:37 am - Irvine, CA

Your post and commitment to not eat Halloween candy inspired me!  I created a goal on the ObesityHelp Goals system so we can make it official and support each other.  Thanks for your post and the inspiration!

Not to eat Halloween candy 2014 - Let's do it together!  Join me!

Thanks, Cathy

robinreinhardt
on 9/26/14 9:00 am

Jill,

I'm with you! Thats a tough one for me as i am addicted to sugar. One day at a time.

Robin

dannyanddelaney
on 9/26/14 9:27 am - PA

Hi! I saw that u r from croydon pa and I'm trying to find a local support group to attend. If u have any information I would be so thankful. I live in the doylestown area. Thank u! Bonnie

jastypes
on 9/28/14 10:49 pm - Croydon, PA

Hey, Bonnie!  I help facilitate a Support Group Meeting at Barix Clinics in Langhorne, PA (near the Oxford Valley Mall).  Post-op meetings are the 3rd Wednesday of each month from 7:00 pm to 8:30 p.m. and the 1st Saturday of each month from 11:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.  So, October 4 and October 15.  There is also a pre-op group on the 2nd Tuesday of each month (October 14 this month), but all are welcome to attend.  I won't be there this Saturday because of a prior commitment, but there are lots of wonderful people who attend, and lots of support!!!

Blessings, Jill

WLS 5/31/07.  Maintaining a weight loss of 141 pounds and feeling amazing!