Nighttime is always the worst

Missourimedic
on 9/21/14 8:38 am
VSG on 10/06/14 with

I have to try that, thanks

NLHRN
on 9/21/14 8:58 am
VSG on 08/26/14 with

I play online bingo or poker. Also will go up to bed and read to get far away from the kitchen. Or that's when I do my upper body with hand wts. I try to get in a cup of skim milk or light choc soy milk b4 bed...feels like a treat!! Best Wishes!!

HW-410  Consult-380  SW-364.4 

1/12/15-310.2lbs

Ellie333
on 9/21/14 9:15 am - Canada

I hear you loud and clear!!  I am waiting for my surgery date and my bad time is always night time.  What I do is go on to this website and read about other people's success and I look at the before and after pics, it makes me excited for my future.  My psychologist said that is exactly what will help, I try to concentrate on the "after surgery" part of my life and I try not to jeopardize that.  All of these folks have certainly helped me, I am new to this group (1 week) but it makes me feel like I am not alone, there are angel's among us.

questtobehealthy
on 9/21/14 9:40 am

Are you doing the preop liquid diet? That's the phase I'm on and it is hard. I do good in the mornings but after 5 or 6 pm it is soooo much harder. I'm allowed to have protein shakes, greek yogurt, sugar-free jello, sugar-free pudding and broth. Tomorrow will be day 4 of 10 :(  I've heard the preop diet is the hardest part of the whole process. I guess I should be grateful because I've read on here that some people are only allowed to have protein shakes. I hope things get easier for you. This is definitely a tough process.

Missourimedic
on 9/21/14 8:27 pm
VSG on 10/06/14 with

Yes I am on a liquid diet for 25 days I'm currently on a day 12