Nutri-Bullet: Fruit Ice Cream/Sorbet?

(deactivated member)
on 9/14/14 8:50 am, edited 9/14/14 8:53 am

Instead of the usual mix of water, frozen fruit, and Splenda, today I tried using fat free milk. Peaches, mangos, milk and Splenda were the only ingredients I needed to make an ice-cream-like consistency. I was a bit surprised that I liked the mango and peach together with the Splenda. It would taste better with regular granulated sugar. It came out thick to where I am eating it with a fork. Lots to enjoy!

Member Services
on 9/15/14 4:20 am - Irvine, CA

MsBatt
on 9/15/14 8:26 am

Peaches and mangos, and milk---all fruit, really---are chock-full of SUGAR. This is NOT 'diet' food.

T Hagalicious Rebel
Brown

on 9/15/14 9:20 am - Brooklyn
VSG on 04/25/14

This drink sounds yummy but it has too many calories & carbs. I'm diabetic & I tried calculating your drink & I have that this is approx 210 calories & 44 carbs. This is if you're using 8oz of fat free milk, 1 small mango & 1 small peach. If you must have fruit go for the ones that are on the low side of the glycemic index & ditch the milk, too many calories & carbs, especially when combined with the fruit. Splenda?, regular sugar? You gotta get off the sugar, it's addictive!

No one surgery is better than the other, what works for one may not work for another. T-Rebel

https://fivedaymeattest.com/