How i lose my weight ? [panic situtation grab me out from this problem]

(deactivated member)
on 9/7/14 10:00 pm

Hello 

Friends,

I am Anne. 25 years old girl. I am facing a serious obesity problem and one thing that I can't stop myself that is eating. So -please help me out from this. I want to became a wife now. So for that I want to look better and need a perfect pattern for me.

Brad Special
Snowflake

on 9/7/14 10:39 pm
VSG on 12/06/12

I am kind of confused of what you are asking. Do you want to know about surgery? This is what people on this forum have all had or are trying to have. If you that is what you want then do you know which surgery you want to try for?

(deactivated member)
on 9/8/14 11:30 pm
On September 8, 2014 at 5:39 AM Pacific Time, Bushidomaster Master Samurai wrote:

I am kind of confused of what you are asking. Do you want to know about surgery? This is what people on this forum have all had or are trying to have. If you that is what you want then do you know which surgery you want to try for?

No my friend you don't need to confuse about this I was just looking for some tips. Okay, its surgery forum. Till now I don't think so that I want any type of surgery if I want, then I will definitely consult you.

Tracy D.
on 9/8/14 12:52 am - Papillion, NE
VSG on 05/24/13

Not sure what you mean by needing a "perfect pattern" for you.  But I will tell you to start with looking for your closest Overeater's Anonymous group (oa.org) and get to those meetings.  If you can't go in person they have online and phone meetings.  It's a support group for people who can't stop from eating either and it helps to know there are other people just like you.  

Then I would look into getting some mental health therapy.   If you do choose surgery it works on your stomach NOT your emotions or head issues.  And believe me, you have head issues just like all of us who can't stop ourselves from eating too much or the too much of the wrong kinds of food.  

If you're looking at surgical interventions, then review the various forums on this page to familiarize yourself with the different types of surgery. 

Good luck

Tracy  5'3"     HW: 235  SW: 218  CW: 132    M1: -22  M2: -13  M3: -12  M4: -9  M5: -8   M6: -10   M7: -4

Goal reached in 7 months and 1 week

Lower Body Lift w/Dr. Barnthouse 7-8-15

(deactivated member)
on 9/8/14 11:25 pm
On September 8, 2014 at 7:52 AM Pacific Time, Tracy D. wrote:

Not sure what you mean by needing a "perfect pattern" for you.  But I will tell you to start with looking for your closest Overeater's Anonymous group (oa.org) and get to those meetings.  If you can't go in person they have online and phone meetings.  It's a support group for people who can't stop from eating either and it helps to know there are other people just like you.  

Then I would look into getting some mental health therapy.   If you do choose surgery it works on your stomach NOT your emotions or head issues.  And believe me, you have head issues just like all of us who can't stop ourselves from eating too much or the too much of the wrong kinds of food.  

If you're looking at surgical interventions, then review the various forums on this page to familiarize yourself with the different types of surgery. 

Good luck

Thanks Tracy its just by mistake I wanted to write partner. No, no I am not looking for any surgery, I just want some tips.... because I am over eater and I want to control it. But thanks for your concern Tracy.

Member Services
on 9/8/14 3:03 am - Irvine, CA

Hi Anne,

If you are interested in WLS may we suggest....

We suggest you research all your options for WLS and OH is the right place for that.  Once you have reviewed your options surgery wise and decided on one then your next step is to find a surgeon.  We can help you with that.     ​​ Here are some links that will be helpful in your research

​If you have not done so, contact your insurance company and verify if they cover WLS and if so what procedures.​  If you have Medicaid and or Medicare, contact them to verify if they cover WLS, if so, what procedures and if there are any pre-surgery qualifications you have to meet.  Ask for a list of surgeons in your area that take your insurance then we can assist you with contacting those surgeons on your behalf to get you started on your journey!  

http://www.obesityhelp.com/articles/choice-of-bariatric-proc edure-a-philosophy-obtained-in-20-years-of-bariatric-practic e-2/http://www.obesityhelp.com/articles/choice-of-bariatric-proc edure-a-philosophy-obtained-in-20-years-of-bariatric-practic e-2/  

Let us know if you need anything else.

(deactivated member)
on 9/10/14 7:54 pm

Really thanks for all of your concerns. But can right now I am not able or not in the condition for surgery, but whenever I feel of the surgery I want your help Then .

Most Active