letter of support

(deactivated member)
on 9/5/14 1:39 am - warren, MI

so I got a psych eval done and they sent the letter saying that they cleared me but because I already see someone my surgeons office told me until I get a letter of support from them they wont let me move forward with it but my office wont because it is there policy not to write letters unless it is court ordered and I cant make them what do I do? I have got everything done that they have asked =(

poet_kelly
on 9/5/14 1:50 am - OH

Did you tell your surgeon's office that this is their policy?

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

(deactivated member)
on 9/5/14 2:24 am - warren, MI

yes and they said they dont know what to tell me that until I have it they wont move forward 

poet_kelly
on 9/5/14 2:25 am - OH

Did you speak to the surgeon personally?  I'd try talking directly to her.

Otherwise, I guess you will need to find a new surgeon that won't require a letter you cannot provide.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.