SLEEP AID

anna R.
on 9/6/14 1:51 am

Due to the Fibro and Oa for which I have had 15 surgeries, including joint replacements and fusions  and am holding off as long as possible on lumbar and cervical surgery. Also need a shoulder replacement which was booked but cancelled due to ct scan results showing a lung problem. (Never ends) But when I think of what I might be living with if I hadn't lost the weight I know it would be much worse.

I take 1 10 ml diazepam, 1 50 ml of benadryl, 5 ml of buspar, 200mg celebrex, 100 mg of ultram, and 10 of zyrtec. Staying asleep is the biggest issue, also waking to early due to severe pain.  I did try the 10 mg of the melatonin and it really helped stay asleep.  Still wake earlier than I like, but everything can't be perfect. I don't feel II am going into a good deep and when I wake don't feel I've slept at all. But that's the fibro. It takes me a good 2 hours to get moving in the morning. Not even possible to get into the shower to warm the muscles. Use my 10's unit on my neck and shoulders which helps. I just make sure I don't make any plans until 11 or later in the morning. 

Anna