GASTRIC SLEEVE

pebtash
on 8/28/14 7:25 am
VSG on 11/25/14

HI EVERYONE I HAVEN'T BEEN AROUND MUCH BEEN REALLY BUSY. THINGS ARE GOING WELL. I WILL BE HAVING SURGERY IN NOV. I MET SOMEONE WHO HAD THE SLEEVE DONE ON A THURSDAY AND TUESDAY SHE WAS IN EXERCISING. I COULDN'T BELIEVE IT, IT WAS AMAZING. SHE ONLY SPENT ONE NIGHT IN THE HOSPITAL AND NO PAIN MEDS. JUST AMAZING . BUT SHE DID SAY THAT SHE HAS ABOUT 400 CAL. A DAY AND SHE IS WORKING THEM OFF EACH DAY TOO. I'M A LITTLE WORRIED SHE MIGHT GET SICK. OH WELL JUST CHECKING IN HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH EVERYONE.

T Hagalicious Rebel
Brown

on 8/28/14 9:39 am - Brooklyn
VSG on 04/25/14

Well good luck & hope you have a speedy recovery! Me I needed both nights in the hospital, I was way too tired to leave after 1 night & I wasn't drinking enough water after that first night, but by the 3rd day I couldn't wait to leave!

Your friend probably isn't eating enough calories, but really a lot of people don't have enough calories at that point. She just had surgery, her body is in recovery mode right now, she should make sure she is having enough water & protein & vitamins, especially if she's already exercising!, if she is following her drs plan she should be fine.

No one surgery is better than the other, what works for one may not work for another. T-Rebel

https://fivedaymeattest.com/

ShadowWolf3
on 8/28/14 2:47 pm - OH
VSG on 03/19/15

Hi there! For some reason I thought you had your surgery already.  I'm still waiting on approval from insurance which I should find out next week. That's amazing she's exercising already. Good luck to you!

The tragedy in life doesn't lie in not reaching your goal. The tragedy lies in having no goal to reach.- Benjamin Mays

HW:450, Consult W:371, SW:353

56sunShine14
on 8/29/14 1:11 am

Hi Ladies!

1lasttime, how has it been since your surgery?  Have I missed your posts or something?  My memory is pretty bad so forgive me if you have been posting and I missed something.

All posts that I make on this site, any forum, are a result in my having experience and caring for anyone having to go through life as an obese person. If you have medical issues, please see your doctor for medical advice.

Karen

ShawnaMC
on 8/29/14 8:11 am

That sounds intense to me! I was told not to exercise for one month post-op. Obviously that doesn't include all the walking they want from us, but no exercising that soon for me. Yikes!

Instagram