By request: Your B*tchFest, M'lady!

marymo362
on 8/28/14 6:24 am
RNY on 03/18/14

OK! Chiming in! People (especially on a weight loss site) who don't know the difference and when to use, 'lose' & 'loose'

When my carpoolee doesn't let me know he's getting to work under his own steam and not to pick him up/wait for him

when my supervisor doesn't say one word about a finished project that I have turned in---ever.

there! whew! To whom shall  I send my therapy payment?

Mary

H/W: 312 S/W: 280 C/W: 196 Surgery date: 3/18/2014

Bette B.
on 8/28/14 12:17 pm

To me, please. Cash, check, Visa, Mastercard, AMEX and Paypal.

Banded 10 years & maintaining my weight loss!! Any questions, message me.

marymo362
on 8/28/14 12:42 pm
RNY on 03/18/14

for sure! payment is on its way! 

H/W: 312 S/W: 280 C/W: 196 Surgery date: 3/18/2014

56sunShine14
on 8/29/14 1:16 am

All posts that I make on this site, any forum, are a result in my having experience and caring for anyone having to go through life as an obese person. If you have medical issues, please see your doctor for medical advice.

Karen

KathyA999
on 8/28/14 3:31 pm, edited 8/28/14 3:32 pm

- Fekkin NEWSPAPERS, ffs, that can't get grammar, punctuation, and syntax correct.  It's even worse on their online editions.  Does no one proof copy anymore?

- The most egregious split infinitive, IMO, and it crops up all the time these days, is putting "not" in the middle of the infinitive.  "I asked him to not interrupt me."  Grrrr.

- People who don't know that you use "that" for things, animals, places and "who/whom" for people.  As in the next rant:

- Dogwalkers WHO (not "that") don't pick up their dog's poopie.  As I'm walking my own dog, poopie bag in hand, I can't count on all fingers and toes the number of droppings we come across.  Honestly, in whose (not "who's") world is it OK to let your dog sh*t on someone else's lawn and walk on by?

- And speaking of walking around the neighborhood, would ya POLICE YOUR PROPERTY every so often, people?  I can't believe the moldering throwaway newspapers in driveways, empty food wrappers/bags, cigarette packs (really? who smokes anymore?), and other detritus around people's homes.  And this is a nice neighborhood!  Seriously, people!

Gads, I've needed to get that off my chest forever.

Height 5' 7"   High Wt 268 / Consult Wt 246 / Surgery Wt 241 / Goal Wt 150 / Happy place 135-137 / Current Wt 143
Tracker starts at consult weight       

In maintenance since December 2011.

Bette B.
on 8/29/14 5:20 am

For God's sake, don't even read the Connecticut Post. Your head with explode! 

And I must confess to being one of those people who don't pick up the trash on my own property. As soon as I do it, some ass hat comes by and throws more **** down, and I mean in 5 minutes or less.

Banded 10 years & maintaining my weight loss!! Any questions, message me.