Wanting to have Sleeve Surgery In Mexico. Any advice on surgeons or help would be...

rrne88
on 8/25/14 10:03 am

I am wanting to have sleeve surgery in Tijuana.  Any advice? My mom had surgery in the US and has seen amazing results.  However, her cost out of pocket even with insurance is still more that what it looks like it will cost me to do it in Mexico.  Plus she jumped through hoops for a year to get approved.  What doctors do you recommend? Good or bad? What hospitals? Is it safe? Should I be worried? Thanks in advance.  Hope you all have had wonderful success.  My mom has already lost 60lbs in just a few months.  So happy for her. She looks the best she ever has!

Member Services
on 8/25/14 11:13 am - Irvine, CA

Hi rrne88,

Review the profiles and member's reviews and let us know if you want us to contact the surgeon's office for you.

Gilberto Ungson, Bariatric Surgeon Bariatric Surgeon - ObesityHelp   Gilberto Ungson Bariatric Surgeon Bariatric Surgeon. Write Review ... I only had 2 REAL options for DS in Mexico in my mind, Dr. Aceves and Dr. Ungson. www.obesityhelp.com/profiles/bariatric-surgeon/dr-gilberto-ungson/
David Beltran, Bariatric Surgeon Bariatric Surgeon - ObesityHelp   Dr. Beltran, along with all the other wonderful staff at the bariatric center (Dr. Campos, ... Dr. Beltran explained the procedure step by step and each of the More. www.obesityhelp.com/profiles/bariatric-surgeon/david-beltran/

Guillermo Alvarez, M.D. Bariatric Surgeon - ObesityHelp   Dr. Guillermo Alvarez is a highly skilled Mexico bariatric surgery practitioner who specializes in numerous forms of laparoscopic bariatric surgery, including ... www.obesityhelp.com/profiles/bariatric-surgeon/dr-guillermo-alvarez/

Armando Joya, M.D. Bariatric Surgeon - ObesityHelp   Dr. Armando Joya is a world renowned expert on Lapband, Bypass surgery, and pioneer surgeon of the Gastric Sleeve surgery. No other doctor in Mexico has ... www.obesityhelp.com/profiles/bariatric-surgeon/dr-armando-joya/

Valerie G.
on 8/26/14 1:33 am - Northwest Mountains, GA

Ungson is a superstar favorite of the DS community

Valerie
DS 2005

There is room on this earth for all of God's creatures..
next to the mashed potatoes