Mexico Bariatric Centre

nicolewithhope
on 8/25/14 1:11 am
with

Has anyone had experience with this facility; going to TJ for surgery and very nervous; just seems to happening all so fast... any experience shared would be appreciated

MsBatt
on 8/25/14 5:21 am

I hope you have researched your procedure and your surgeon VERY well. I'm not familiar with his name or the medical center, but I've heard terrible things about TJ. I suggest you post this on the South of the Border board. You'll get more/better feedback there, I think.

proudmustangdriver
on 8/26/14 6:47 am - Canada

My mom had her VSG done in March in TJ with A Lighter Me and I've just booked to have it done in January because it went so well for her. She was extremely nervous (and I was sketched out for her before the surgery) but she was surprised at how clean and organized it was. Many people say that because they do so many of them down there the doctors are very experienced, even more so than they may be in the US or Canada. My Mom's surgeon was great, as were the hospital staff and staff at the Mariott, which basically caters to WLS clientele (they have amazing chicken and beef broth on the room service menu apparently).