Jack Hannah, Saturday Mornings on Television

huskergalWsD
on 8/24/14 12:09 am

I have been watching him on Saturday mornings. I enjoy his show. Even more so since I went from being a city girl to living my life around the farm and riding horses for the last 4 1/2 years now. Wildlife animals are amazing. Yesterday watching his show they were showing different foods that are eaten in different parts of the country. Saw him eating non venomous snakes they caught. Also were eating chicken feet and Sheep Intestines, Kangeroo tails, and termites they fried and ate, to name a few I actually saw them eating.  I'm like WOW .Sound scary to know you can eat all that and not get sick. He mentioned all these have lots of protein. I'm all for lots of protein now. I have seen a big difference in my skin, hair, and nails since I started putting protein powder in my morning coffee everyday. Everything is growing stronger and faster. I love it and thinking about what I am seeing on Jack Hannas show I would try.  But only if I see them eat it first. .. lol.. Has anyone else seen his show? Tell me if you would try these.

PeaceV  Wendy

7stents (2003)...Heart Attack(2004)...Open Heart (2004)....Wls (2007)...Heart attack 2012...1 stent (2012)...Heart Attack (2013)...Heart Attack (2013)...1 stent(2013)
~~~Best Vitamin For Making Friends  B1~~~

Bette B.
on 8/24/14 3:04 am

Pig ears, bull testicles, squid, duck feet, frog, sea urchin, alligator, snails - I've eaten a lot of weird **** and will try almost anything.

Banded 10 years & maintaining my weight loss!! Any questions, message me.