Request for assistance re: detailed surgery record...

Libby L.
on 8/20/14 1:37 pm
VSG on 09/02/14 with

I'm new to this site and hope someone can help me out... I'm very excited to think 2 weeks from now will be day one post op!! I'm seeing Dr. Joya in PV Mexico for a vertical sleeve operation.  My provincial health plan (Alberta) will reimburse part of the cost, and told me to submit to them a very detailed description of the procedure, including the full names of all tests and lab work, things like the name of the anesthesiologist and how much time he spent with me, etc.  They were a little vague on details.  I assume I'll be reimbursed according to my province's tariff...  e.g. Complete Blood Count test will be a credit to me of $18.85 etc.

I'm planning on drafting the letter myself for my doctor to review and sign, thinking that would be easiest.

Would anyone be willing to share with me a copy of their surgery bill, if you had VSG, especially if it's detailed and itemized?  With personal info Sharpied out of course :)  and prices too that's OK I just need some examples of the procedure broken down bit by bit.

Thanks in advance!  I already feel like a big weight has been lifted off of me...

kathkeb
on 8/20/14 2:23 pm

Why don't you ask the surgeons office for this, personal details excluded ..... But an expected breakdown of all charges.

Kath

kathkeb
on 8/20/14 2:23 pm

Why don't you ask the surgeons office for this, personal details excluded ..... But an expected breakdown of all charges.

Kath