FRIDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 8/14/14 10:21 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Friday Everyone,

Well...the weekend is almost here.  Hope you've had a great week and are looking forward to a greater weekend.   We have so very much everyday of our lives to be grateful for everyday.    We are such a blessed people whether we realize it or not...we are!!!  After all....you woke up this AM and have another chance to do things better, make better decisions and food choices today than maybe you made yesterday.    You have a chance today also to make amends with people maybe that you've had conflicts with and you have a chance today to start to get back on track if that needs to happen by exercising and getting that scale moving in the right direction.    Everyday presents opportunities to make our lives better the choice of that is all on us.   Today I am so grateful for my family, friends, my faith and God who I love with all my heart.   Grateful for God answering prayers even if they may not be answered the way I wanted they were answered the way they needed to be.  Grateful for my WLS and my maintenance and grateful for Support Groups.   Grateful for Obesity Help which has been my lifeline for the over 10 yrs. when I started looking into having WLS.    Grateful for everyone on all the forums giving advice to people who need it and who encourage and support others.    Grateful...well just grateful today.    PLEASE share if you will what your grateful for today and have a blessed and safe weekend.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active