Pain in my back, is it serious?

duckiekait
on 8/13/14 6:38 pm

I had a gastric sleeve done about 6 days ago. I have been doing well in my recovery but I have noticed that I get this terrible, immense pain in my back near my kidneys. It is on both sides. I feels like someone i*****hing and squeezing them at the same time. Almost like and involuntary back spasm. It is the kind of pain that brings you to your knees. Has anyone else experienced this? Is it something to be worried about? Thanks.

56sunShine14
on 8/14/14 1:23 am

duckiekait, you need to talk to the surgeon about this...NOW!  Most times it could be gas but not on both sides near your kidneys.  I am not an alarmist generally but this is the second post in 5 minutes I have read where the poster needs to see a doc immediately.  It might not be anything bad at all but do you really want to wait around for responses on the internet boards?  I wouldn't!

All posts that I make on this site, any forum, are a result in my having experience and caring for anyone having to go through life as an obese person. If you have medical issues, please see your doctor for medical advice.

Karen

Most Active