All for nothing???

Valerie G.
on 8/13/14 11:18 pm - Northwest Mountains, GA

All of these hoops are quite common and some people even have to endure more than that. Your feelings are quite normal, so NO you're not crazy.  

Valerie
DS 2005

There is room on this earth for all of God's creatures..
next to the mashed potatoes

(deactivated member)
on 8/13/14 11:56 pm

With that kind of feeling going, you can rest assured that you need surgery.  Most overweight people have moments of failure because of that same fearful notion of, "Is this all for nothing?  Is all this hard work of diet and exercise going to pay off?  What if I don't lose more or it takes forever?  What if i just gain it all back?"  Lots of people give up thinking that and I'll bet you're one too.  You need the surgery.  Fight with everything you have to get it.  

I'm two years out.  Lost 170 in year one, maintained it all year two.  Loving life.

jefferytmc
on 8/14/14 4:03 am

It is not uncommon to feel that way.  And I am sure some have been denied, but typically because they did not meet the qualifications for insurance to pay.

But the surgeon's office has people that are experts at working with all the major carriers and their goal is to make sure you are approved and get to have surgery.

Just follow their guidelines and it will work out.

HW: 440.5  RNY 2/18 (Feb - 27, Mar -21, Apr -11, May -15.5, Jun - 12, Jul -14.5, Aug -9, Sept -11, Oct 6.2)

Most Active