B*tch and Moan, B*tch and moan! B*tchfest, b*tches.

Bette B.
on 8/13/14 11:24 am

LOL - Hollykim, whose panties did you cause to become wadded now? 

Banded 10 years & maintaining my weight loss!! Any questions, message me.

Design2it
on 8/13/14 11:31 am
hollykim
on 8/14/14 6:19 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15

so as not to talk out of school...I will PM it to you...

MyLady Heidi
on 8/13/14 11:32 am

I just recovered from my surgery and have now developed serious tennis elbow that is so painful I can't lift a cup or move my mouse around.  I have to go see a doctor about this because its super depressing to hurt with every move.

K P.
on 8/13/14 12:34 pm
DS on 07/08/14

Ugh. Having surgery go great! Then doing fine for two weeks. Then getting an incision site infection for which I was prescribed amoxicillan. Hating every minute of the amoxicillan but doing it for my health. Then developing c-diff as a reult of the amoxicillan. And now having c-diff for three weeks and still a week after starting flagyl (antibiotic for c-diff) still having watery stools! Just go away!!! I want to be better already!!!

HW 284; SW 270; CW 152; Revised GW 140-160  

inluvwithsleevie
on 8/13/14 1:49 pm
VSG on 03/08/12

I agree about the prices. I noticed milk and eggs have gone up drastically lately in my area.

I also agree about the callers. I've got a couple of those. Never leave a message. So annoying.

My major gripe is nosy, cranky neighbors. I have one that can't keep her nose out of everyone's business. She has got to be sexually frustrated. She even yells at the neighborhood kids just like Mr. Wilson from Dennis the Menace. She really yelled at a 9 year old girl and called her a fat aS# for taking two steps on her grass when she accidentally veered off the sidewalk and not paying attention for a split second.Just wow.

Oh and can it PLEASE not be 100 degrees tomorrow?

HarvestMoon1974
on 8/13/14 9:28 pm - Keyport, NJ
Revision on 05/01/14

Grocery shopping with my kids. Holy crap, it's like wrangling monkeys on crack!!

Dealing with the same idiots, day in and day out, and realizing that they will never change, no matter how many times they get arrested.

Being a medical mystery.

" Life is a roller coaster, enjoy the ride"
Carol 378/189/170

Thankful for my little miracles Joshua and Daniel.

56sunShine14
on 8/14/14 1:43 am

Your post is so funny!  But woman- go get your knees done!  It is SO worth it.  And the car thing...I am looking at 3 repairs that are going to cost me about a thousand bucks that, of course, I don't have sitting around.

I am so sorry to have missed yesterdays fest, there was so much to ***** about!

All posts that I make on this site, any forum, are a result in my having experience and caring for anyone having to go through life as an obese person. If you have medical issues, please see your doctor for medical advice.

Karen

Most Active