Hi

LilyPenzance
on 8/9/14 2:38 pm - Canada

Hey, I'm Lily, 35yo female. I weighed in at 109.1kg last week at my new family doctor (been without one for a while) and requested a referral to a bariatric surgeon there and then. He has referred me to the medicine hat bariatric clinic. I realise i have a problem with food (duh?) but i already knew that. I've started a 'foods and moods' journal as depression plays a part for me. I've added a list of meds and sleep times as well to cover all the bases. So far I've come to the conclusion that food is the issue, not drink as i'm at 4liters or so of water pretty consistently most days (ok i lied. Water with a dash of lemon, lime or vinegar). I called the bariatric clinic to make sure my referral didn't get 'lost in translation' so tos peak and they got it, they currently estimate a 6-9 month to first consult wait. I have another surgery coming up in sept (medically necessitated hysterectomy) so i'm good with that. Not much choice eh? In the mean time i'm going to focuss on the yoga and and as much movement as I can. Hi folks.

Member Services
on 8/10/14 2:13 am - Irvine, CA

Most Active