So, I am on my way to the Sleeve!

56sunShine14
on 8/8/14 2:09 am

YAY!!   I saw the surgeon the other day as a follow up to having the lap band removed.  Not only does everything look great but I actually lost 10 pounds in 2 weeks on the full liquid diet I was on!!    The great thing is, I did not suffer on that diet at all!  I did have one protein bar each day with my morning meds and told him.  But the rest of the day and night was full liquids only!  And it was not difficult.  That surprised me so much. 

I did however, ask him if I could start eating just one small meal a day if I was careful of what it was and how much and he said I could but keep the portions small.  No prob!  He does a small pouch so it is a diet I will have to get used to fast as I intend to have this done by my birthday in October.  Hope insurance has the same idea!  LOL

All posts that I make on this site, any forum, are a result in my having experience and caring for anyone having to go through life as an obese person. If you have medical issues, please see your doctor for medical advice.

Karen

Member Services
on 8/9/14 2:33 am - Irvine, CA

artist4life92768
on 8/11/14 2:50 am - Jackson, MI
VSG on 01/05/15

Awesome to hear......all of it! Keep us informed!  

Most Active