WEDNESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 8/6/14 12:01 am - Fort Worth, TX

Happy Wednesday Everyone,

Hope your having a good week.   Seems like this week is going by very quickly at least for me.   I'm on board with that.  LOL   Yesterday was my precious granddaughters 2nd Birthday.    She's having a party saturday early evening.    We have so very much to be grateful for everyday of our lives.    If you've had WLS already I KNOW you have lots to be grateful for and if your waiting for surgery....you just wait till the pounds start melting off and you get LOTS of energy and start feeling amazing !!!   I'm going to continue with my posts on what I'm grateful that I can do since my WLS for a while longer.    If you want to share just general things your grateful for then that's fine as well.   Today I am so grateful that I can get up off my sofa without assistance.....wrap a regular size towel around my body.....that I can bend over without feeling like I'm going to loose my balance.    That I can buy clothes pretty much anywhere and that I actually leave store purchasing something rather than going to my car and crying because I couldn't find anything that fit my body.    Grateful that I can sit on the floor and get up with ease....have my car's steering wheel down instead of up ( Like a truck driver ).....Grateful my stomach isn't into the steering wheel like before my WLS.   PLEASE share if you wish and have a amazing day !!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active