NEW.....

onefourthofme
on 8/6/14 2:05 am

Hi, Shelly - this is a GREAT question, and you're getting great answers here :) Welcome to the forums - love having you.  (please refrain from using ALL CAPS in your posts - its the same as 'shouting' in real life - thanks!)

Super good luck to you! :)

Kate -True Brit
on 8/23/14 9:07 pm - UK
On August 6, 2014 at 9:05 AM Pacific Time, onefourthofme wrote:

Hi, Shelly - this is a GREAT question, and you're getting great answers here :) Welcome to the forums - love having you.  (please refrain from using ALL CAPS in your posts - its the same as 'shouting' in real life - thanks!)

Super good luck to you! :)

Before judging, you might like to be aware that we have had posters on here who use capital letters because they have dyslexia and find it easier. Probably better to reserve judgement rather than frighten people away from seeking advice. 

Highest 290, Banded - 248   Lowest 139 (too thin!). Comfort zone 155-165.

Happily banded since May 2006.  Regain of 28lbs 2013-14.  ALL GONE!

But some has returned! Up to 175, argh! Off we go again,

The Salty Hag
on 8/23/14 9:42 pm
RNY on 05/20/13

Some people may be vision impaired and may need all caps so they can see what they are typing.

Someone typing in all caps stopped bugging me in...oh, say...1998 or so.....

I woke up in between a memory and a dream...

Tom Petty

Gina 22 years out
on 8/23/14 9:43 pm - Burleson, TX

I BELIEVE THE QUESTION WAS ABOUT STOMACH STAPLES, NOT ABOUT WHETHER OR NOT TO USE CAPS, WHEN POSTING.

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

Gina 22 years out
on 8/23/14 9:47 pm - Burleson, TX

SHELLY-Re-read MS BATT's response-I have never seen/heard it explained better.

I am 12 years post RNY. From recent testing, I know my staple line/remnant stomach are intact, and "functioning" properly. I have been extremely blessed, having never had scar tissue issues, etc, that I know others have had.

I hope your questions got adequately answered, and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE feel free to ask ANY other questions you may have-LARGE or SMALL

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

Most Active