Now that I have an olympic sized heated pool ...how do i go IN it ?

(deactivated member)
on 8/4/14 1:10 am

I am still fat ... my middle still shakes ( also my thighs ) 

Sparklekitty, Science-Loving Derby Hag
on 8/4/14 1:54 am
RNY on 08/05/19

1. Ladder

2. Diving board

3. Have someone push you from behind

4. Deck yourself out with floaties, plug your nose, and take a running leap

5. Jump out of an airplane with a wingsuit and hope you have really good aim

6. In the arms of a cabana boy/girl (as you prefer)

Sparklekitty / Julie / Nerdy Little Secret (#42)
Roller derby - cycling - triathlon
VSG 2013, RNY conversion 2019 due to GERD. Trendweight here!

(deactivated member)
on 8/4/14 3:46 am

LOL LOL LOL

(deactivated member)
on 8/6/14 4:47 pm

come swim w me smart GRRL  ...free martinis     .  We'll check out potential " cabana boyzz " together  :) 

Sparklekitty, Science-Loving Derby Hag
on 8/7/14 2:59 am
RNY on 08/05/19

I love to swim, but can I bring my doggies in the pool too? I think they'd look hilarious in those little floaties they make for puppies!

Sparklekitty / Julie / Nerdy Little Secret (#42)
Roller derby - cycling - triathlon
VSG 2013, RNY conversion 2019 due to GERD. Trendweight here!

Nic M
on 8/4/14 2:37 am

Do you think your fat will displace the water?    

I can tell you that I am fat and went to the beach 5 times a week and nothing bad happened. Well, except for the guy from Atlanta who was wearing a Speedo and nearly poked my eye out because I was sitting on my low slung beach chair at just the wrong height!  And he kept asking me if there was a place on the beach that he could be NUDE. He said, "nude" or "naked" about eight times in the span of about 20 minutes.  I kept thinking, "Dude, I'm a chubby, married, middle aged woman. You really think I'm gonna get "nude" with you on a state park beach?"  Then he paddled his Speedo'd hinder away and I went back to enjoying my section of the beach. 

Yay for swimming, though, huh?!  It's an awesome exercise, for sure. I just moved to a house on a beautiful lake and am looking forward to swimming my ass off, literally! 

Avoid kemmerling, Green Bay, WI

(deactivated member)
on 8/4/14 3:47 am

U GO Grrl !!!!  I always believed  men( secretly  ) LOVED us curvy ..soft Grrlz ..

Lisa167
on 8/4/14 4:43 am
VSG on 08/14/14
On August 4, 2014 at 9:37 AM Pacific Time, Nic M wrote:

Do you think your fat will displace the water?    

I can tell you that I am fat and went to the beach 5 times a week and nothing bad happened. Well, except for the guy from Atlanta who was wearing a Speedo and nearly poked my eye out because I was sitting on my low slung beach chair at just the wrong height!  And he kept asking me if there was a place on the beach that he could be NUDE. He said, "nude" or "naked" about eight times in the span of about 20 minutes.  I kept thinking, "Dude, I'm a chubby, married, middle aged woman. You really think I'm gonna get "nude" with you on a state park beach?"  Then he paddled his Speedo'd hinder away and I went back to enjoying my section of the beach. 

Yay for swimming, though, huh?!  It's an awesome exercise, for sure. I just moved to a house on a beautiful lake and am looking forward to swimming my ass off, literally! 

I'm still trying to figure out how he nearly poked our eye out. 

Nic M
on 8/4/14 5:41 am

His little wiener was right at eye level in his bright blue Speedo.    And he was a close talker. 

Avoid kemmerling, Green Bay, WI

poet_kelly
on 8/4/14 3:19 am - OH

How does your middle and thighs shaking keep you from going in the pool?  I don't understand the question.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

Most Active