I'm meeting with a congressman in an hour

(deactivated member)
on 8/4/14 12:58 am

And drinking wine ( not a great combination) .  I guess, at bottom Im scared . I'm about to ask him to back me on a cellphone tower on my property ..a few short years ago ( pre op ) I hardly DREAMED of owning  property ( and its huge mortgage and taxes :0 ) .  

I got married post op ( very fast ) ..got divorced ( also fast ) and my hard work  luck and a lot of prayers helped me keep my beloved home .   Without a doubt I'd have  surgery again .. only a LOT sooner  :) :) :) ...ya'll kone that song .. back 2 life .. back 2 reality.... back to the here and now .... :):)  I'm so Grateful to B Alive !!!!

GeekMonster, Insolent Hag
on 8/4/14 5:26 am - CA
VSG on 12/19/13

Is it wise to drink alcohol that early in the morning, especially before an important meeting?  What other issues are going on in your life that would lead you in that direction?

"Oderint Dum Metuant"    Discover the joys of the Five Day Meat Test!

Height:  5'-7"  HW: 449  SW: 392  GW: 179  CW: 220

(deactivated member)
on 8/6/14 5:19 pm, edited 8/6/14 5:20 pm

Honestly very little .   I Do think that for ME  relaxing with ANYTHING is a lifeline and a lifesaver. I was very severely abused as a child by my Mother and Father who wanted my  ( multiple milllion dollar ) inheritance at all costs  ( to me ) .

I DO believe  ( as a former elected official )   that most members of the Senate and our Government drinking ALL THE TIME  lol or at least the MAJORITY  of the time to get over the undeniable fact that they are f..n over the sincere but chronically DUMB  and ( deliberately misinformed  and underinformed )taxpayers they're overpaid to represent. 

MsBatt
on 8/7/14 7:41 am

I keep hearing that Aldo Nova song "Life is Just a Fantasy"...

Most Active