It's Wednesday! Let's B*TCHFEst!

MyLady Heidi
on 7/30/14 4:15 am

I have no idea what you are referring to about cops shooting dogs or animal abuse but I agree with you, animals don't have agenda's, they are not malicious, if they are vicious and bite it is because of how they were bred and raised.  It's the sick ***** that want to make vicious dogs and walk them around as if they are some symbol of their manhood, I see it as a symbol of how pathetic they are.  I hate anyone who abuses animals or people, they are evil and vile and hopefully will get what they deserve.  I wish Karma would work more efficiently and exacting.  Or we could all just load up on guns and start shooting at one another.  It seems we care more about guns than kids here in Connecticut.  It scares me to hear the gun talk.  The politicians are just horrible.  Seriously I find it impossible to read the news, or hear the news, or even talk to my co-workers without being upset by the atrocities that are going on around us.  It is very scary.  Guns kill.  We need to get rid of them.

Racewalker48
on 7/30/14 7:14 am
RNY on 02/17/14

Last time I checked my Glock 9mm and my SW 38 spec, they did not express any desire to kill anyone.  They don't shoot themselves. 

greensleeved
on 7/30/14 8:32 am
VSG on 07/10/14 with

Agreed. "Guns don't kill people" but I haven't seen a lot of innocent kids going down in drive-by stranglings lately.

"Free your ass, and your mind will follow."  HW - 287, Start W - 273, Surgery W - 257, Onederland - 4 months 1 week post op,  100 lbs lost - 8 months 1 week, CW - 162

Most Active