Doc questions

SBJ
on 7/29/14 2:41 am

Does anyone here have any experience with Dr. David Kim in Colleyville?

hollykim
on 7/29/14 6:37 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
On July 29, 2014 at 9:41 AM Pacific Time, SBJ wrote:

Does anyone here have any experience with Dr. David Kim in Colleyville?

um,gee,I don't even know where Colleyville is.

HeygirlfriendBB
on 7/30/14 2:12 am - Sunset, TX

Yes!  He performed my gastric sleeve in 2011...I'm about to celebrate my 3 year surgi-versary!  lol  I've lost little over 100lbs and feel GREAT!! 

lessjoyce11
on 7/30/14 7:21 am

Dr. Kim performed my surgery in September of 2011.   He was wonderful.  The entire staff is amazing.  The thing I like most about dr Kim is the after support group.   He holds monthly meetings and it really helps you stay accountable!!  I have also meet tons of friends during the support meetings.  We do 5ks have monthly dinners!! I lost over 100 lbs and I have kept it off!!  Dr Kim I'd the best gastric dr in the DFW area!!!!!!

beccapaige
on 7/30/14 7:22 am, edited 7/30/14 7:22 am

Yes he performed my gastric sleeve in April 2013! He is an outstanding dr and has an awesome staff, to help anyway they can! My brother is a physician assistant in Southlake and he is the one whom recommended Dr Kim to me, when I was looking for a surgeon.  I've lost 85 lbs and love it. 

Cheryl H.
on 7/30/14 8:48 am - Crowley , TX
VSG on 07/24/14

I'm 1 week out from getting my VSG with Dr Holden, Dr Kim's partner.  The care provided to me at his office and Baylor Medical Center at Trophy Club was extremely top knotch.  The whole process runs like a well-oiled machine, which is what I wanted when I had an epic fail attempt at LapBand almost 2 years ago.  I cannot even begin to explain the difference in care and professionalism between the two bariatric practices.  

Cheryl

Flygirlmedic
on 7/30/14 9:51 am

He did my sleeve Feb 25,2014. He is awesome and so is his staff and clinic. They are extremely friendly and very helpful every step of the way.

I used him on a friends recommendation...best decision I ever made.

VSG 2/25/14 Dr. David Kim    HT 5'5" 51yo SW 230 CW 170.2 GW 135

llb1962
on 7/30/14 11:11 am - TX

Dr. Kim performed my sleeve surgery 9/2012. He is very direct and to the point, but I like that. Besides, I chose him for his skills and exceptional surgical talent, not to become my best friend. His staff is supportive and very knowledgeable.  His office has monthly support group meetings that are vey helpful. Many of his patients are friends and are extremely supportive of each other. 

I highly recommend KBI and Dr. Kim. 

Skinnytiff
on 7/30/14 11:23 am
VSG on 01/30/12

Yes, he did my sleeve surgery Jan 2012. I've lost a little over 90. I liked that he was on the tv, billboards, etc. When I met him, I could tell he has a passion to help people loose weight. He is very educated and a super nice man. He is direct, but I appreciate someone to not beat around the bush when it comes to my life. The office staff was always there for me to help and encourage me along the way. Very glad I chose Dr Kim to do my sugery! I highly recommend him. Good luck to your journey, whoever you decide to use. :)

beccahertel
on 7/30/14 12:03 pm

Yes! He is performing my 2 part Duodenal switch surgery this year. Love his office and program. Very supportive and the after care is wonderful. If you are willing to commit and do the work, you can't fail. Lost 70 lbs since April 15th (sleeve performed) and the 2nd half of DS is 11/3/14. 

Most Active