*****Fest! Who's ready to b*tch?

Bette B.
on 7/23/14 10:41 am

The next person who rides my ass about what I am doing for my birthday is getting this answer: "Human sacrifice. Wanna volunteer?"

Banded 10 years & maintaining my weight loss!! Any questions, message me.

T Hagalicious Rebel
Brown

on 7/23/14 6:38 am - Brooklyn
VSG on 04/25/14

I so hate it when people spit in the street, gross! I was waiting for the train yesterday and this guy just spit onto the tracks, it's already kinda gross & hot down there & he had to add his 2 cents to it. It's mostly guys that I see spit, really what the hell is in your mouth that you can't swallow? GROSS!!!

I hate when I'm doing nothing & a part of my body decides I'm gonna hurt today. Here I sit nursing a sore knee, on my vacation no less, & for the life of me I can't remember what I did to hurt it, at least if I went to the gym I could say I hurt it there, but getting up from the couch? Well at least I can be home to get my package from fedex. Ok rant over.

No one surgery is better than the other, what works for one may not work for another. T-Rebel

https://fivedaymeattest.com/

Bette B.
on 7/23/14 10:43 am

(adult content ahead!) Yeah, they can't swallow their own spit, but they want us to swallow what comes out of their penis.

EW! Did I just go there???

Banded 10 years & maintaining my weight loss!! Any questions, message me.

phillygirl215
on 7/24/14 12:35 am
RNY on 05/07/14

hahaha too funny!!!!! but so true..

cjonsite
on 7/23/14 6:48 am

People in my town we call "from away" who have to slow down and almost stop to look at the great views along the coast. Do I appreciate the view...yep I love it here...but right now I just want to get home!   Stop at a turn out or boat landing for heaven's sake! 

Older drivers...yes I will be there someday myself...but right now I'm not.   I wonder sometimes if a few of these people purchased their license from J C Penny.....

I love visiting my daughter and son-in-law....completely love my little 2 year old grandson....but why am I expected to watch him regardless of the parents are home or not?  Jeeze.....I'd like to visit you too!

There, they're and their......your, you're....'nough said.

56sunShine14
on 7/23/14 6:59 am

You all are too funny today!  Thanks for the laughs.  I don[t have the energy to write yet...well, only because one of my dogs had the runs and I just had to go out and clean it up!  First was in the living room when I came home from the hospital... outside was just GROSS!!  And **** IT HURT!  OK, n a run now...and I know now exactly what to expect in the way of help when I am in to be sleeved....NOTHING.  I will come home to 2 stressed out dogs who deserve only the best, a house with nothing done, needing to go grocery shopping and feeling guilty for putting anyone else out by asking for their help.

Oh and the next 8 weeks I have to lose 50 pounds for the surgery. Am on a full liquid diet now.  YAY!!! 

All posts that I make on this site, any forum, are a result in my having experience and caring for anyone having to go through life as an obese person. If you have medical issues, please see your doctor for medical advice.

Karen

(deactivated member)
on 7/23/14 9:25 am
  • Jackasses who park in handicap spaces without legal permission because they are lazy or think their time and energy is more important than everyone else's.
  • People who fish for compliments. Ex. Am I losing too much weight or am I losing weight too fast" Give me a break! You know when you look good, when you're overweight or underweight and losing excess weight quickly is almost everyone's dream!
  • People who make veiled snide comments with a smile on their face to try to get you to think oh, I didn't mean anything by it. If you have something to say to me then say it. I will respect you more for it than if you are fake.
  • Food police. Should you be eating that? Umm...well it's a sugar free popcicle and on my plan but if you'd like to call my doctor and ask I'll be more than happy to give you his info. 
  • Unorganized coupon users. You want to use coupons? Fine. More power to you. If I had the patience I would do it too but don't get up to checkout and say oh I think I have a coupon for that and that and that. 10 minutes later and they are still looking for coupons they know they have. Hate that one!

Whew! Thanks for that! I'll save the rest for the next ***** fest.

Kenyatta W.
on 7/23/14 10:54 am - Indianapolis, IN
RNY on 01/07/13

Thanks so much for the laugh ladies!!! I so needed this!!!!

~Kenyatta"....Nothing never changes itself, Unless YOU make it...."

HW: 305 SW: 272 CW: 150  GW: 150

BMI Finally in Over Weight range..... ECSTATIC!!!!!

phillygirl215
on 7/24/14 12:43 am
RNY on 05/07/14

ok I  hate when people know i had surgery and say you look so small and so PRETTY.. pump your brakes I always was pretty just fat..

when its time for lunch and you buy or bring your lunch to work, you eat with your group on person finish theirs and now want some of yours. No I brought enough for me.. let mr finish first then what ever is left over you can have it.

just some thoughts

nursebonnie
on 7/24/14 1:05 am
VSG on 08/19/14

I hate that my husband has turned into a grumpy, fat, broken down old man. He spends **** loads of money on clothes, shoes , luxury cars but then *****es when I buy presents for the grandkids. I am still working and make good money so **** off. I know he is unhappy with himself but damn man, work on it. He supported my lapband and now supports my revision to a sleeve. I want to tell him he can get one too. I know he would not do the work. I know he is "jealous" I have lost the weight on look and more importantly, feel good.

Grandkids.... not all they are cracked up to be LOL ;) Love em but man how did they get so spoiled, their parents were not!

Most Active