Good bye Lap Band...Hello pre=op for another WLS

56sunShine14
on 7/21/14 12:05 pm

Tonight's dinner was the last argument I will EVER have with this band!  I lost half my dinner because a piece of carrot slid past me and got stuck!  NEVER AGAIN!  Hopefully, there will be no problems tomorrow, surgery is at high noon.  LOL...didn't mean to make a joke but there it is for those of you who will get it. 

I haven't yet decided if it will be the sleeve or RNY, leaning towards the sleeve because of the NSAIDS I take for arthritis.  But I will wait until I have been to the informational meet in August to make my final decision.

Okay, so ...wish me luck!

All posts that I make on this site, any forum, are a result in my having experience and caring for anyone having to go through life as an obese person. If you have medical issues, please see your doctor for medical advice.

Karen

Bubbles314
on 7/21/14 12:40 pm - Kalamazoo, MI
RNY on 10/06/14

Best of luck.  I know you have been waiting for this.  Good vibes....and positive thoughts coming your way :)

Hislady
on 7/22/14 4:57 am - Vancouver, WA

Congrats I hope this totally resolves your issues! The band has been a nightmare for so many of us!

MR_P
on 7/22/14 2:01 pm - Pasadena, CA

Best wishes to you.  I sense your enthusiasm and relief.  I am having my band removed on the 30th and I cant wait.  Today I was on a job interview, sipping on water and I hope the interviewer could not hear my stomach gurgling.  Tired of the inconvenience, the pain, the vomitting and the embarrassment.  Dont know what my next option will be but I am happy for you!

cheyenne000
on 7/22/14 2:23 pm
VSG on 03/25/16

Congrats! hope all goes well for you

Lapband - Jan 2009 weight goal reached with lapband. Revised to VSG- 1/25/16

Most Active