What flavors Torani sugar-free syrups do you recommend?

eringudge
on 7/23/14 6:08 am
RNY on 07/28/14

DaVinci is the best! I have liked every one that I have tried. We get ours at Cash n Carry also. :) $4/bottle. 

(deactivated member)
on 7/23/14 12:16 am

If you have a TJMAXX they have it sometimes and it is pretty cheap.

Jiliana2
on 7/23/14 1:32 am - Ottawa, Canada
VSG on 02/03/14

I used Raspberry and Caramel. I highly recommend them both!

OTTAWA -- 2011 - Contemplated WLS Feb. 15, 2013 - GP Feb. 20 - lung functioning Feb. 22 - blood work Feb. 27 - Referral April 19 - orientation, bloodwork July 10 - nurse July 23 - rheumatologist (VSG) Sept. 12 - Behaviourist & Dietician Oct. 23 - Echocardiogram Nov. 6 - Pre-surgery Class Nov. 12 - Surgeon Jan 13, 2014 - Optifast (3 wks) Jan. 27 - PATTS Feb. 3, 2014 - Surgery (VSG)
HEIGHT: 5'5" HW
303 Pre-Opti 297 SW 271 GW 170 CW 200 (Feb. 8, 2018 - damn the regain!) VSG with Dr. Yelle

lnettles1963
on 7/23/14 2:34 am
VSG on 07/12/13

Salted Caramel and the Coffee are my faves. Makes me think I'm having starbucks.  Add it to the chocolate or vanilla protein shake.

Both are SF online. Hard to find the coffee one in the store.

dragonlove
on 7/23/14 2:41 am
RNY on 11/20/13

I use the Vanilla, French Vanilla, Caramel a lot. I also have a bunch of other flavors I haven't done much with yet.  I just found the peppermint and I can't wait to try it! I just started trying the protein ice cream.  Made strawberry and it is pretty darn good!  Next I think I want to try to make Mint... I just need to find some sugar free chocolate chips first!

Pam (RNY: 11/20/2013)

siberiancat
on 7/23/14 2:41 am - COLUMBIA CITY, IN

I order mostly from DiVinci directly.  Sign up for emails.  They have monthly specials and often have free shipping - that's when I get about 9 bottles.  I live in Indiana - so I order for the winter in the fall, since they won't ship the glass bottles in freezing weather and then again in spring when the freezing temps are done.

I love the DulceDeLeche, Peppermint, Butterscotch, Butter Rum, Pecan, Pumpkin, Caramel for hot protein drinks with chocolate whey isolate.  I use BlueBonnet  protein powder because it is sweetened with Stevia.

Penny

Penny
Highest Weight 255  * Wt loss includes 19 lb lost before surgery

MarcyisMyName
on 7/23/14 6:13 am

I don't have any advice on flavors yet, but I know our walmart sells about eight different flavors. They are in the coffee section and are less than $4 a bottle for the Torani.

catasteams
on 7/28/14 11:53 pm - Big Lake, MN

I like DaVinci and I get them at Sams Club.  Also have gotten some at TJ Maxx and Marshalls.

Most Active