YAY!!! I am so happy right now!

56sunShine14
on 7/17/14 5:12 am

A week or so ago, Iposted how distressed I have been feeling for a number of reasons but mainly because I felt as tho my revision wouldn't happen.

Well, not only is my lap band FINALLY coming out next Tuesday, (5 days!) but today I was able to finally sign up for the WL seminar at my surgeon's practice.  After that, the rest follows.  They know I don't want to go too long without some sort of restriction and I recover well so maybe I can get this done before the holidays. ??  I hope so, have a big show to put my jewelry in the first part of December. 

All posts that I make on this site, any forum, are a result in my having experience and caring for anyone having to go through life as an obese person. If you have medical issues, please see your doctor for medical advice.

Karen

saralm
on 7/17/14 6:17 am - Omaha, NE

That's great so happy you are moving along :) 

Doing this top weight 310 current 286 waiting for surgery 3 months left of supervised weight loss :)

Cathy W.
on 7/17/14 7:17 am

Congratulations Karen.  What wonderful news and only five days away. 

I'm very happy for you!!

MsShawna
on 7/17/14 12:20 pm - OH
Revision on 05/01/17

Congratulations I am happy for you!

56sunShine14
on 7/18/14 1:15 am

Thanks all..it feels so good to have you to share this with!

All posts that I make on this site, any forum, are a result in my having experience and caring for anyone having to go through life as an obese person. If you have medical issues, please see your doctor for medical advice.

Karen

Most Active