Question 2 mo out...

DelilahJO
on 7/18/14 8:50 am

So I was sleeved May 21! All has basically went well. Exercising well finally going to the bathroom routinely. Yesterday and today i simply haven't felt hungry. At all. Try to eat and only get a couple bites in and feel like i am super stuffed? Yesterday I was supe busy and probably didn't get enough fluids so i figured that was it. But today has been the same, and I have made it a point to drink lots today. Even drinking i just feel sooo full. Any thoughts are appreciated! Thanks 

kathkeb
on 7/18/14 11:46 am

Is there a chance that you are pre-menstrual?  Sometimes bloating can make you feel full.

Honestly, hormone fluctuations tend to give is days that are hungrier than others.

As long as you are drinking and staying hydrated, I wouldn't worry about the low hunger days.

Kath

DelilahJO
on 7/18/14 11:23 pm

Actually that's a good point i just had my first cycle since having surgery! Guess I wouldn't have thought that being before surgery my cycle just made me want to eat everything in the house! Lol thank you

MsBatt
on 7/19/14 12:24 am

I'm 10+ years out, and I still have occasional days when I have no appetite. Which sucks, because I know that I have to eat, whether I WANT to or not. If I don't, I'll end up getting queasy and feeling like death warmed over.

Hunger isn't always a bad thing, LOL!

Most Active