Gastric Bypass Surgery in 24 hours ! WOOT WOOT

Ihavechosetolife
on 7/14/14 8:06 am

I'm so excited my surgery is 24 hours away, I started my bowel/surgery prep an hour ago.  I want to scream it from the roof tops.  This has been such a long wait to get here and I'm so excited to start my new journey.  YEAH for ME !  I guess I had better figure out how to get a picture of myself on this site, can I take the one from my facebook for now? PLMK if this is possible.

BASIMAH02
on 7/14/14 9:58 am - IL

Congratulations!! I can totally relate to your excitement. It is a long journey to get to your surgery. I want to give a suggestion I had wished someone would have given me pre-op. Try to either get a stomach binder or ask the hospital if they can give you one to go home with. The post-op stomach binder really helps to prevent pain that occurs from internal stitches pulling from the weight of your stomach. It safely holds everything in. Trust me, you want to get one ASAP!!!!!

ONE OF LIFE'S MYSTERIES IS HOW A TWO-POUND BOX OF CANDY CAN MAKE A PERSON GAIN FIVE POUNDS

Pegasus_AM
on 7/16/14 3:25 am

Good-Luck tomorrow Congratulations it's finally your turn !!!!! I copied a picture from Facebook for my profile here is how I did it. I picked which picture I wanted to use. I right clicked on it and chose save as.. It was sent to my desktop computer and I found it under downloads and uploaded it to obesityhelp from there. I hope this helps. Again good-luck tomorrow and best wishes for a quick and speedy recovery :-)

Referral May 14th/14, HRRH Orientation Aug/18th/14, Surgeon (Dr.Starr) Appt Nov/28th/14, Clinic Nurse,Social Worker, Dietitian Dec/15th/14, Dr.Glazer Feb/5th/15, OptiFast Feb/16th/15, PATTS Feb/17th/15, Surgery March 2nd/15 HW 230, SW 202, CW 130

Most Active