Anyone Else Dry Heave???

andy M.
on 7/14/14 3:21 pm - fairfax, VA
with

I am almost 2 months post op (gastric bypass). I been doing very good, i've lost a total of 84lbs since the day of my surgery (5/20/14). About 2 weeks ago i started to dry heave. I don't do it all the time, probably once or twice a day. I was wondering if anyone else has this problem? I don't know if its a gag reflex or i just have a weak stomach. I have a doctors appointment this week, but i was just curious if anyone else out there was going through this? I heard from someone that it might be possible gall stones???? eeeeek i hope not, i'm not ready to go back under the knife!!!

andy

MickeyDee
on 7/14/14 6:29 pm

Are you staying hydrated?  nausea is often a symptom of dehydration.

andy M.
on 7/16/14 3:29 pm - fairfax, VA
with

yes i am.... at least i think i am drinking enough....on an average day i drink between 67-83 ounces of water per day plus 16-32 ounces of crystal light lemonade a day...So on average i would say i drink around 100 ounces of fluids per day. I have a physical job so i sweat alot at work. So maybe i should try uping my intake of water and see what happens

Most Active