liquid diet questions

mary14
on 7/11/14 2:25 am

I had the gastric sleeve on June 30 and I have to be on liquids for 3 weeks.  I have been doing real good but seems like I am starting to struggle I am tired of jello and cream soups.  Does anybody on here have ideas to get through liquids or recipes or ideas to help??  Somethings  I have been doing is yogurt, applesauce, jellos crème soups.  I also am hitting a milestone Birthday 40 on Monday the 14th like to celebrate but still on liquids???!!  For a joke I was going to ask my dietican and nurse of surgeon if alcohol is a liquid, not wanting or willing to drink, but like I said as a joke HAHA. 

I have lost 22 lbs since June 19-Now like said surgery was the 30th.  Still new to this site so trying to get the tracker and all set up.

poet_kelly
on 7/11/14 2:40 am - OH

Are you doing protein shakes?  You could make a yummy shake or protein ice cream for your birthday.  Check out bariatricfoodie.com and theworldaccordingtoeggface.blogspot.com.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

mary14
on 7/11/14 4:54 am

Been doing shakes something I am getting used to otherwise yuck.. I placed an order with unjury otherwise been using vanilla bean from complete nutrition.. Thanks very much for the sites I will be sure to check them out.

Most Active