Financing

Smb0187
on 7/12/14 3:40 am

Hi everyone! I'm new here as I am just now starting my journey to get hopefully the gastric sleeve. I was wondering if anyone was successful in getting financing to have the surgery done in Mexico. We were approved for a medical loan through our bank and found out that they won't finance out of country operations. I was hoping maybe someone could recommend a good finance company.

Smb0187
on 7/12/14 3:40 am

Hi everyone! I'm new here as I am just now starting my journey to get hopefully the gastric sleeve. I was wondering if anyone was successful in getting financing to have the surgery done in Mexico. We were approved for a medical loan through our bank and found out that they won't finance out of country operations. I was hoping maybe someone could recommend a good finance company.

CerealKiller Kat71
on 7/12/14 3:57 am
RNY on 12/31/13

Hello and welcome.  Unfortunately, I cannot answer your question, but I wanted to direct you to a specific board that may have more people with the experience you are looking for on here: Mexico board.  Good luck on your quest to fund your medical tourist trip!

"What you eat in private, you wear in public." --- Kat

Smb0187
on 7/12/14 5:35 am

Thank you!

Smb0187
on 7/12/14 5:35 am

Thank you!

Dawn215FN
on 7/12/14 7:29 am
VSG on 07/09/14

CareCredit.com is a company that was recommended by my Dr but I don't know if they will finance in Mexico. I wound up using my credit card.  I know the Nicholson Clinic in Plano TX has folks come in from all over the country and has a pretty good track record of getting the surgeries covered by insurance.

Dawn

HW: 217 SW:204

Noragretz
on 7/13/14 2:12 am
VSG on 09/05/14

Hi there, I compared rates and getting an unsecured personal loan had a lower rate than a medical loan. I am self paying, but staying in the US, so I went through my bank for that loan. I have the cash in hand now, to spend where ever I want.... just waiting for my ulcers to heal :-(

Good luck to you.

Most Active