THURSDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 7/9/14 11:52 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Pre-Friday Everyone,

I am SO ready for this week to be over.   It seems like it has lasted forever.   LOL I am still grateful for it but just want to get to the weekend.    We should all be so grateful for all that we have in our lives everyday.    Today I am grateful for changes that take place in our lives to better ourselves such as having our WLS and loosing our unwanted weight and making healthier food choices.    Grateful for all the changes that have taken place in my life over the last almost 9 yrs.    Grateful for all the other things that have come into my life due to my having my WLS.    I have lots of friends now that I didn't have before my surgery. Grateful for all the things that I can now physically do that I couldn't even dream of doing pre op.    Grateful for God in my life, my faith and answered prayers.    Grateful for Obesity Help and all the advice over the years that I've gotten off these forums.    Grateful for life.   PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today.    Have a blessed day.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

furiosmommy
on 7/10/14 8:08 am - Phoenix, AZ

Grateful today for my 3 healthy kids and that I can be the Mom they deserve. Grateful that my life took this path and I can hopefully use my experience to help others. So much to be grateful for, these are the first that pop into my head! Great post =o)  I'm trying to branch out from my usual VSG group.

~ Nikki ~  Loving my rad new life!
VSG 1/4/2011

Lost 150lbs, gained back 50lbs.

Back on track and hope to

compete as a Powerlifter soon!!

Most Active