baby stepping to the o.r couple of ???

kathie1212
on 7/9/14 11:43 pm - Stoney Creek , Canada

Hi there I'm trying to get some things in order before my appointment wit the nurse in October! Baby step style! ( for you what about Bob fans) So far I've started taking supplements cut out night time tv snacking. if I absolutely need something like last night I had a few Cherri's. stopped skipping meals eating breakfast (that was a hard one) daily. baby step baby step cut my coffee consumption from a pot or more down to one cup a day! Also my daily 4 cans  of diet soda is down to one every couple days but here's where my stepping has slowed!!! Any tips on getting rid of that last bit of caffeine with out killing my family???? what steps should I do next??? carbs ???? I appreciate any I put I want to be physically ready! I'm mentally ready just need the physical in order!

cspotrun
on 7/10/14 3:53 am
RNY on 07/01/14

I still was drinking about 3/4 can of soda up until the day before surgery. I knew with that small amount I wasn't addicted anymore so I would be ok without caffeine after surgery. And everything was fine. I can't drink soda now anyway and never had any symptoms. So many other things going on post op that caffeine was the least of my concerns! Good luck to you!

Most Active