lreed1069
on 7/9/14 5:33 am

I am a Newbie.  My surgery is scheduled for July 17th.  Start my liquid diet tomorrow.  I am feeling a little anxious about the procedure.  I am dedicated to my decision to make this change, but just concerned about drinking/eventually eating food after the procedure.  Any advice?

Tracy D.
on 7/9/14 6:25 am - Papillion, NE
VSG on 05/24/13

Which surgery are you having? 

Tracy  5'3"     HW: 235  SW: 218  CW: 132    M1: -22  M2: -13  M3: -12  M4: -9  M5: -8   M6: -10   M7: -4

Goal reached in 7 months and 1 week

Lower Body Lift w/Dr. Barnthouse 7-8-15

MsBatt
on 7/9/14 10:32 am

If you will put your surgery type, date, and surgeon's name, it will show up each time you post. Without this info, it's hard for us to advise you, since each procedure is different.

poet_kelly
on 7/9/14 9:20 pm - OH

I'm not sure what exactly you are concerned about or what exactly you'd like advice about.  I guess the only advice I can offer with so little information from you is to follow your doctor's instructions.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

Most Active