WEDNESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 7/8/14 11:21 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Wednesday Everyone,

Hope everyone is having a great week.    Mine just got better this AM.   Everyday we ALL have so much in our lives to be grateful for.    No matter what is going on in your life and no matter how hopeless your life looks at the time.....you should be so very grateful for a new day that has come to make better choices, decisions or just have a better attitude than you did yesterday.    Today I am so grateful for my family.   Sometimes I don't agree with some of the decisions that family members make ( I am there today ) but all in all I LOVE my family with all my heart and I'd give my life for any of them.    Grateful for my WLS and my weight maintenance, grateful for my home and all the items that I possess.    Grateful for Obesity Help and alal the amazing people on all these forums helping others by answering questions and giving support.   Grateful for my health and support groups which I have one this coming sunday.    PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today and have a blessed day.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active