7 years and 5 months after....

martitalinda
on 7/5/14 1:36 am

...and I STILL look forward to and celebrate each monthly surgery anniversary ... yup that day I took a leap for change with the intention of not ever looking back .. between my aching joints and increasing issues it was my daughter taking a bad fall and me not able to maneuver the stairs fast enough to assist her that gave me the final shove.... 

I am holding steadfast ... living life in health and mobility since my gastric bypass surgery ... I am forever grateful for the awesomeness of living life minus five co-morbidities all related to morbid obesity ... of being able to run a 20K and still getting up early for a stroll along the beach with my puppies ... I am celebrating this awesome tool today, 7 years and 5 months later as if it just happened yesterday .... Maintaining a total loss of 203 pounds and loving it ... 

and me today 7 years and 5 months after my RNY surgery ... happy as a lark ... living life with health, mobility and love for self and others ... it starts within...

Thank you for allowing me to share SNIPPETS OF MY JOURNEY .... and thank you OH for providing the space and the site where we can each share and part-take in all facets of our journeys... I am GRATEFUL!

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

autumnsiggy2RNY 2/5/07 no regain having implemented lifestyle changes....

Nancy
on 7/5/14 4:30 am - Kasson, MN

Keep up the good work!  

martitalinda
on 7/5/14 4:34 am

Thank you Nancy 

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

autumnsiggy2RNY 2/5/07 no regain having implemented lifestyle changes....

browngathers
on 7/8/14 6:17 pm - Brooklyn, NY

Hi Martilinda! Long long time no contact! I'm glad to see you are well.

Most Active