Looking for Mexican Doctor that provides transportation from US airport that boarders Mexico???

Dixiemom64
on 7/3/14 3:40 pm

I've only found one doctor( Alvarez ) where you can fly into a US airport boarding Mexico and transportation provided in a package deal.. Are there others???? I do not want to fly into Mexico but I have decided to have my gastric sleeve there due to lower cost.

White Dove
on 7/3/14 10:27 pm - Warren, OH

You need to post this on the Mexico forum.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Eggface
on 7/3/14 11:58 pm - Sunny Southern, CA

Many do. I know "A lighter me" will pick patients up at the San Diego Airport and drive into TJ. I had weight loss surgery in Ensenada and was picked up stateside. I had plastics in Mexico (2 rounds) and they have driver services too. Click on Forums (above) and then Go Local, the drop down screen lists the Mexico Forum as an option, lots of contacts and patients to chat with.

Best wishes on your medical tourism experience.

Weight Loss Surgery Friendly Recipes & Rambling
www.theworldaccordingtoeggface.com

Dixiemom64
on 7/4/14 4:37 pm

Thank you! I have now joined the Mexico forum. Thank you for explaining how to get on the page. It's been very informative 

Valerie G.
on 7/4/14 12:41 am - Northwest Mountains, GA

Dr. Gilberto Ungson's staff do a lot of coordinating for their patients, from transportation from the airport (they are not on the border) to making sure a recliner is in the hotel room for you.

Valerie
DS 2005

There is room on this earth for all of God's creatures..
next to the mashed potatoes

Dixiemom64
on 7/4/14 4:35 pm

Thank you all for the info:) I have now joined the Mexico forum and have found it to be very informative .

JuniperLane
on 7/8/14 11:32 am

Hi.  I did my surgery in Mexico and I flew into San Diego.  I went with A Lighter Me...  it was simple and easy.

sitoo
on 7/8/14 12:02 pm - RIVERVIEW, Canada
VSG on 08/19/14 with

Dr Lopez as well as Dr Kelly and Dr Pompa pick up at the airport and take you across the border too

Most Active