Protein Supplements?

pebtash
on 7/1/14 4:55 am
VSG on 11/25/14

Last time I saw my Nut. she wanted me to start trying protein shakes. But I have a hard time with all the artificial sugars so she told me to try this and I was wondering if anyone has tried it and if you liked it or no?. J. Robb brand. Some brands that have the fake sugar are these. Has anyone tried these and did you like them?

Isopure, Cytosport Whey Isolate, Unjury Protein Powder, GNC Pro Performance Whey Isolate, GNC Pro Performance 100% Soy Isolate, Lean shakes 25, Nectar by Syntrax, Protein Ice, Bariatric Fusion, Power Pak Pudding, Body Fortress Whey Isolate, Pro Energy and New Direction. If you tried a brand that isn't on this list can you tell me about it and how you liked it. Thanks anything can help. Also there was a little note on the bottom of the paper saying some store may allow you to return the product if you don't like it. Has anyone found this to be true?  If there are any recipes you could tell me about to make these products taste better please direct me in the right direction. Thanks in advance for any and all information you can give me.

Tracy D.
on 7/1/14 6:17 am - Papillion, NE
VSG on 05/24/13

Unjury is my go-to....it's pretty much the only one I could tolerate.  I drink the Chocolate Splendor every single day, mixed with almond milk and poured over ice.  

My husband absolutely loves the Syntrax Nectar Cappuccino shake.  He drinks that every day and it is pretty darn good but a touch too sweet for me.  

Tracy  5'3"     HW: 235  SW: 218  CW: 132    M1: -22  M2: -13  M3: -12  M4: -9  M5: -8   M6: -10   M7: -4

Goal reached in 7 months and 1 week

Lower Body Lift w/Dr. Barnthouse 7-8-15

basilmk
on 7/1/14 6:23 am - FL
RNY on 01/07/14

Love, love Unjury Chocolate Supreme over ice. In the winter, their chicken b Roth is wonderful.

The have sample packs available of their flavors.

Unjury.com

RNY 1/7/2014 with Jeffery Lord, Pensacola, FL

burghblonde
on 7/1/14 6:44 am
RNY on 05/12/14

Body fortress is very inexpensive and is pretty good, however it is very sweet. I have found to alleviate the sweetness, a tablespoon of instant decaf coffee works every time.

Never Sell Out On Your Heart 

~ Heather~

pebtash
on 7/2/14 4:40 am
VSG on 11/25/14

Thanks everyone for the replies. I guess I better get on the ball and start trying these out. I am more of a vanilla person but I will try chocolate. Not to crazy about coffee flavored things but I do like a cup of coffee in the morning. Any way thanks again. If you find anything else you really like please let me know.

Racewalker48
on 7/2/14 12:04 pm
RNY on 02/17/14

I use and tolerate Isopure Whey Zero carb  well.  I mix it in greek yogurt and occasionally in applesauce.

Most Active