New to site and approved for surgery

Butterfly18120
on 6/24/14 10:42 am
RNY on 07/11/14

I have been on this journey 8 months and finally meet my surgeon this Thursday. I am excited, nervous and scared t the same time. I am glad to find this site to continue my journey with like people. This journey has been a solo venture except with my WLS team. Thank you guys for all your support

Member Services
on 6/24/14 11:32 am - Irvine, CA

Welcome to OH!

We are so excited for you!  Please keep us posted on your journey!

Regards,

Cathy & Kathy

Member Services

Mary Gee
on 6/24/14 2:33 pm - AZ
VSG on 05/14/14

Welcome!  You're feeling what everyone feels!  You'll get lots of support and information here, for sure.  Once your surgery is scheduled, you'll really get nervous and start having second thoughts.  But life is so much better post-op.   Just keep reading, reading, and reading some more and you'll learn a lot.

Good luck to you.

HW: 380 SW: 324 GW: 175  

Butterfly18120
on 6/25/14 10:30 am
RNY on 07/11/14

Thanks for the encouragement. Do you have any advice for the next 10 days on the liquid diet and heading into the hospital? Any words of wisdom would be awesome :-)

Steffan467
on 6/25/14 2:03 am

Read Read Read.  I have a pretty extensive blog.  I started writing before I had the surgery up until now.  You could look at how I felt before surgery.  Everyone is different in how they feel.  What kind of surgery are you having.  You will obtain a wealth of info here and help if you ever need it.  Good luck do you have a date yet?

If I can help please send me a message.

Brenda

223/112/123  11 lbs under goal.  Normal weight.  My blog shows from the beginning of my journey  http://www.obesityhelp.com/member/steffan467/blog_page,9/
I have Lost a Whole Josh
Ilostajosh2.jpg picture by Steffan6699      \ http://www.obesityhelp.com/member/steffan467/blog_page,9/

Butterfly18120
on 6/25/14 10:32 am
RNY on 07/11/14

OMG!! You look fantastic thank you for sharing your post. It is great encouragement to see transformations and the belief that the weight can stay off.. Thanks

Most Active