Hit and Run Blocking...

Bette B.
on 6/19/14 11:17 am

Hell, someone else came on and directed her snorty post to me after and I simply responded and let it go

Um, is this directed at ME? Just to set the record straight, I was NOT snorting at YOU. I was snorting at the concept of being afraid to post pics online, especially from people who have them posted all over Facebook.

Banded 10 years & maintaining my weight loss!! Any questions, message me.

56sunShine14
on 6/19/14 11:35 am

Bette, I think this is one of those "only on the internet " things that get upended.  I was a bit taken aback yesterday and upset right at that point because I had taken it personally.  After thinking about it for a minute, I understood what you were doing and I let it go but not before responding and I should have waited a bit longer.

However, when I brought it up in today's post, it was just to indicate that altho I felt at that time someone had been nasty to me and I had taken offense, I still did not block you.  Truth is I have never been SNORTED at , nor has anything I have said, that I know of anyway. 

Can we just call this "one for the cookoos nest?"  I have no issue with you.  :)

All posts that I make on this site, any forum, are a result in my having experience and caring for anyone having to go through life as an obese person. If you have medical issues, please see your doctor for medical advice.

Karen

Bette B.
on 6/19/14 11:46 am

DEAL! 

Banded 10 years & maintaining my weight loss!! Any questions, message me.

GeekMonster, Insolent Hag
on 6/19/14 12:51 pm - CA
VSG on 12/19/13

I didn't even know "snorty" was a word until yesterday.  

"Oderint Dum Metuant"    Discover the joys of the Five Day Meat Test!

Height:  5'-7"  HW: 449  SW: 392  GW: 179  CW: 220

Kate -True Brit
on 6/19/14 5:11 pm - UK

It is so cowardly! Not long ago I was attacked, with a great deal of vitriol, by someone who had actually totally misread what I had written. It was quite clear what I said because half a dozen people (even though they didnt share my views) came on and told the poster that she had misunderstood me.

But having attacked me, so I got the notification e mail of a reply which told me what she had said, she then blocked me so I couldn't respond,

that's cowardice!  She should have allowed me to reply. Also, she could just have said "sorry, I misread your post". That's adult behaviour. 

Highest 290, Banded - 248   Lowest 139 (too thin!). Comfort zone 155-165.

Happily banded since May 2006.  Regain of 28lbs 2013-14.  ALL GONE!

But some has returned! Up to 175, argh! Off we go again,

Brad Special
Snowflake

on 6/19/14 10:44 pm
VSG on 12/06/12

Yup it has been done to me as well and shows a lack of maturity in my opinion. If I am wrong tell me in an adult way and if you have a valid arguement I may be persuaded to think differently.

Tracy D.
on 6/19/14 11:59 pm - Papillion, NE
VSG on 05/24/13

Nicely said 

Tracy  5'3"     HW: 235  SW: 218  CW: 132    M1: -22  M2: -13  M3: -12  M4: -9  M5: -8   M6: -10   M7: -4

Goal reached in 7 months and 1 week

Lower Body Lift w/Dr. Barnthouse 7-8-15

luvbskts
on 6/22/14 8:04 am

Why create more drama?  If someone blocks you...it's OK!  What's not ok is stirring up more drama. 

56sunShine14
on 6/22/14 11:19 am

Well luvbskys, that is true and I don't care if someone blocks me.  And I was not trying to create "drama'.  I just have to wonder, the only way I knew about your post was that I received an e-mail notice about it.  Which makes ME wonder, you are responding to a post that is 3 days old.  Who is stirring it up?

No worries.

All posts that I make on this site, any forum, are a result in my having experience and caring for anyone having to go through life as an obese person. If you have medical issues, please see your doctor for medical advice.

Karen

Most Active